Custom Gasket Mfg. is a leading supplier of high-quality custom and standard flange gaskets, ring gaskets, and full face gaskets.
Our company’s reputation for excellence has been built on our ability to provide our valued customers with the most effective manufacturing solutions to meet their most demanding applications. Our main objective is to continuously exceed our customer’s expectations by providing them with high-performance gaskets and sealing products, competitive pricing, on-time delivery and exceptional customer service. Custom Gasket Mfg. is committed to consistently meet all of your blueprint specifications and tolerance requirements.
Custom Gasket Mfg. specializes in precision, die cut custom and standard flange gaskets, ring gaskets, and full face gaskets for applications. Flange gaskets are sealing components inserted for a perfect fit in between a pair of pipe sections. Ring gaskets are a circle of material with an inner diameter (ID) and outer diameter (OD). A full face gasket is similar to a ring gasket with the exception of having bolt holes which are aligned in a bolt circle in the area between the ID and OD.
We have tooling on hand for cutting from 1/2″ to 48″ and pressure rated material in 150#, 300# and 600# for ring or full face flange gaskets. Both ring gaskets and full face gaskets come in metric and standard sizes and in various thicknesses. Materials will vary according to the application with compressed non-asbestos being the standard. Typical flange gasket applications include: HVAC petrochemical, oil and gas, pipelines, plumbing, electronic, chemical, medical, and food processing. Custom Gasket Mfg. makes use of high speed die cutting equipment to produce flange gaskets to your exact requirements. We can supply your flange gaskets with or without pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing.
Flange Gasket Materials
Custom Gasket Mfg. provides die cut flange gaskets, ring gaskets and full face gaskets in a wide variety of materials including:
- Garlock Blue-Gard®: 2900, 3000, 3200, 3300, 3400, 3700, 9900
- Thermoseal® (Klingersil®): C-4201, C-4300, C-4401, C-4324, C-4430, C-4433
- Durlon®: 7900, 7925, 7950, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8700,
- Frenzelit® NOVAPRESS: Basic, Universal, Flexible 815, Multi II, Multi EG
- Teadit®: NA1001, NA1076, NA1080, NA1081, NA1085, NA1090, NA1092, NA1100, NA1000M
- Custom Gasket®: CG6600, CG6700, CG8800
- Garlock Gylon®: 3500, 3504, 3510, 3540, 3565 ENVELON®
- Thermoseal® Klinger®: Top-Chem 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006
- Durlon®: 9000, 9000N, 9200W, 9400
- Flexitallic Sigma®: 500, 511, 533, 588, 600 – Biaxially orientated PTFE
- Teadit® Tealon: TF1570, TF1580, TF1590
- Teadit® Quimflex SH (Teadit® 24SH) – 100% Expanded PTFE Sheet
- Gore-Tex GR® & GRR (Expanded PTFE Sheet)
- GrafTech Grade Grafoil®: GHL, GHR, GHO
- Thermoseal® Klinger® Flexible Graphite: HL, SLS, PSM
- Durlon® Flexible Graphite: FGS95, FGL316, FGT316
- Frenzelit NOVATEC®: 825F, 925F, Premium II, HPN (Engineered Graphite)
- Flexitallic® Flexicarb: ST, SR, NR (Flexible Graphite)
- Teadit® Flexible Graphite: 2660, 2661, 2663, 2664
Please visit our gasket materials page for more information on our extensive selection of materials.
For more information on flange gaskets, ring gaskets, and full face gaskets or to speak with one of our knowledgeable professionals, please feel free to Contact Us or complete our online Request For Quote form.