Custom Gasket Manufacturing provides custom rubber extrusions for customers worldwide. Equipped with extensive extrusion experience and state-of-the-art extrusion technology, we have what it takes to produce quality custom extruded rubber profiles and products that meet and/or exceed customer expectations.
Extruded Rubber Profiles and Products
Our experts can produce rubber extrusion in a variety of standard profiles, including the following:
- D-strip (solid and hollow): D-strips—also referred to as D-profiles or D-shapes—are extruded components with a D-shaped profile. They are used to provide a soft seal.
- L-strip: L-strips—also referred to as angle extrusions—are extruded components with an L-shaped profile. They are used in corner applications to form a seal or protect against impact and vibration.
- P-strip: P-strips are extruded components with a P-shaped profile. They are generally used as gaskets, seals, and weatherstripping.
- T-strip: T-strips are extruded components with a T-shaped profile. They are used as gaskets and weatherstripping to prevent fluid leakage and insulate against shock and noise.
- C-channel: C-channels are extruded components with a C-shaped profile. They are used for edge protection.
- E-channel: E-channels are extruded components with a lowercase E-shaped profile. They are used as gaskets or seals for parts and equipment.
- H-channel: H-channels are extruded components with an H-shaped profile. They are used to form a seal between two adjoining panels or sheets.
- U-channel (with/without bulb): U-channels are extruded components with a U-shaped profile. They can have a design with or without a bulb. U-channels without a bulb are used to protect the edge of panels and form a seal between them and adjoining surfaces. U-channels with a bulb form a softer seal.
- Circular channel: Circular channels are extruded components with a near-circular cross-section. A narrow cutout extending through the radius of the circular profile allows for the placement of the channel along the edge of a flat panel or sheet. These extrusions are used for edge sealing and protection.
In addition to the extruded profiles listed above, we can produce the following extruded rubber products:
- Floor matting
- Vibration and noise reduction elements
Rubber Extrusion Material Options
We maintain an extensive selection of solid and sponge rubber compounds for use in customer projects, including:
- Natural rubber
- FDA approved rubber
Our materials are available in a variety of durometers and colors. We also offer custom formulation and color compounding capabilities to ensure you can use a material that meets your exact needs.
Industrial Applications of Rubber Extrusions
Our extruded rubber profiles and products find application in a wide range of industries, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Food processing
- Industrial cleaning
- Power generation
- Pumps and valves
- Sports and recreation
Quality Custom Extruded Rubber Products and Profiles at Custom Gasket
Need extruded rubber profiles and products for your next project? Custom Gasket is the ideal supplier partner. By partnering with us, your benefit from our:
- Extensive extrusion capabilities. We can produce extrusion in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit different applications. In addition to our extrusion capabilities, we also offer many other manufacturing services to support the extrusion project, including vulcanization, splicing, and rubber lathe cutting.
- Broad material selection. We accommodate a wide range of rubber compounds. Additionally, if a standard material from our inventory is not suitable for your project, we offer custom formulation and color compounding services.
- Commitment to quality. Our profiles and products are manufactured to some of the highest industry standards to ensure you receive high-quality and long-lasting components.